Is a high-end edger with integrated drill function for the production of lenses for rimless and nylor frames. Production in one clamping - first edging then drilling - is of particular importance. An adaptive clamping system with variable clamping pressure for very flat lens forms and an adjustable edging force for highly-coated lenses assure precise edging results. To finish regular frames lenses a choice of lens bevelling programs are available. Edge 455 drill can be configured with different grinding wheels including polishing adapted to the individual situation.
* Variable clamping pressure for flat lens forms
* Adjustable edging force for highly-coated lenses
* Fully automatic drill attachment
* Automatic edge grooving
* A choice of lens bevelling programs
* Grinding wheel configuration options including polishing